Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rolling Chassis

Staying positive, we decided to start bolting items to the frame.  It has been more than a week so the paint should be cured enough to not crack with the slightest touch....right?? guys???  Maybe not.

Where the hell are all the bolts?  Note: Organize bolts better next time.   Finally got the swingarm and shocks on,  Forks installed as well.


When in doubt, lube!

First roller!

The Lovely Lauren


Side profile with old seat foam.


So...it looks great! Except the front wheel and tire is on backwards and the forks need to be reversed.  More.  Ctrl-Z.




1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Ape Hangers

    ReplyDelete